Design Orchard Open Call 2021
16 February – 9 March 2021
Operated by Textile and Fashion Federation (TaFF) Singapore, Design Orchard retail showcases a selection of Singapore’s emerging and established homegrown designers and cultivates them to grow internationally. Design Orchard is a multi-agency project spearheaded by Enterprise Singapore , JTC and Singapore Tourism Board (STB) to develop new and emerging home-grown talents in the fashion and lifestyle sectors. Located at the junction of Cairnhill and Orchard Road, Design Orchard brings together the largest variety of local brands offering them wider reach and collaboration opportunities, while further nurturing and profiling home-grown design talent.
We are looking for new brands to join the Design Orchard family!
Attend our upcoming briefing session on Zoom to learn more about what you, as a brand, can look forward to!
Date & Time: 24 February 2021, Wednesday, 11am
- Basic tenure of one year at Design Orchard for all brands. After which a review of the brand’s performance will be conducted to decide if the brand can be extended for another year.
- Capabality Development Programme for both new-to-market and emerging brands.
- Monthly events organized by Design Orchard to promote and profile selected brands, which will be curated based on the relevance of the brands to the event theme.
- Brand information [PDF]
a. Write-up on the brand’s background
b. Product proposition and Unique Selling Points
c. Website URL
d. Social Media Channels
e. Stockist Information (local and overseas)
- Profile of the designer(s)/founder(s) [PDF]
- Existing product line sheet, including product images [EXCEL TEMPLATE]
- Lookbook (if any) [PDF]
- Proposed product line sheet for Design Orchard [EXCEL TEMPLATE]
- Collaboration with other designers (if any)
- Related press coverage on brand or designer(s) (if any)
- Any other supporting documents (e.g. Visual Merchandising images etc)
If you have your documents ready, you may drop us an email with the materials!